Annette has worked hand in hand with executive management to develop and maintain the type of organizational culture that would create a highly motivated and productive workfoce. Over her twenty plus year career, one of her goals has been to become a creative, adaptive and facilitative leader who helps build organizations that can achieve operational excellence while fostering employee and employer relations.
Annette achieved a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior from University of North Texas and shortly thereafter attained The Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification from The HR Certification Institute.
Now, as a professional consultant she collaborates to identify needs, enable change, engage people and deliver customized solutions to achieve desired results.
- Training and Development (Such as: Diversity, Drug Free Workplace, Performance
- Management, Interview Skills, FMLA/ADA, Workers’ Compensation, Legal or Not as well as
- Organizational Design /Change Management
- Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution/Mediation
- Internal Investigations/Compliance/Risk Assessment
- Compensation and Benefits
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
Fill out the form below to get more information or to have Annette speak at your next event:
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]